Monday, June 6, 2011

RE:UNION 2011 2-4 JUNE

First day of RE:UNION ACADEMY 3 JUNE 2011
I reach around 9am to register but dun have my name. Thank to Wee Liem or Ben Ji to help me up to join the Academy. I was so fortunate or lucky becuase i allow to join. I re-sign up. Luckily i miss up only little. During that time Pastor Sam Surendran preach. After that we have pur breakfast time. I have ate until so full. I went to REVO store to bought Revo tools and Revo wear T-shirt. I have grab CHIN UP Hardcover book. I get around 4 badge and 1 Actsperiment 3.0 special edition. After breakfast time over, Lim Heng Seng preach about Malaysia history and political. The preach was awesome. After that, lunch time but i had to went back because i have to back early. So i can't join campus revo breakout session. On the way back, my cousin sms me. So i decided to join my cousin to take his brother new ic. After that, i had aweseome day.

Second day of RE:UNION ACADEMY 4 JUNE 2011
This time i reach early, that i have a good seat. Start with worship, then REVO TV. ELD . Wong Kien Yiek preach. It was awesome God word. After that it breakfast time and the food was aweseome. Had a nice buffet. I when to REVO store to grab some badge. After the next section, Pastor . Palam Ramasamy preach. It was funny and important GOD word. Have a aweseom Academy. Had to miss the worskhops again. Nevermind, next year i will join. See in Next Year 2012. RE:UNION 2012 REVIVAL LIFESTYLE

No comments: