Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I go to Tanjung Sepat on 25 may 2008


First, i and my family was hurry because scare late. We went to my grandma house. We will waiting alll my mother side family who were going. Later we start our journey to Tanjung sepat. We was enjoying taking photo during the journey. We reach to Tanjung Sepat. First, we went to one restaurant to ate our breakfast. We wil eating popiah, roti canai and many more. Later we went to mushroom farm. They got a lot type of mushroom. Later we when to dragon fruit farm. The place was so far and it was near Port Dickson. They got a lot of dragon fruit. Then we went to one house that make hokkien biscuit. Later we when to ate our lunch at Baywacth Restaurant. Later we went to one resort or smaal resort. We were feeding the fish. Later we some photo. We when to Longan farm. We walking to the farm. We were taking the picture of longan. My cousin maother was buying jagung. We were buying longan. Later we were taking a picture that plant that going to die. We went to Pantai Morib. It was so nice. I was taking a lot of picture. We went to Jenjarom big tepmle. We came back to Klang.

No comments: